Morterra is an online survival game set at the dawn of man. You awake with absolutely nothing and must find food, water, and protection from others. You will need tools to build a base to protect yourself, armors to defend against attacks, and weapons to fight back. You will eventually grow tired and need to sleep. However, while you sleep you are still vulnerable to attacks, so you must build adequate protection for yourself to survive the night.
The world contains no edges, no "safe-zones" (other than bases you build for yourself), and players can construct/destruct at their own will, but be conscious of whose stuff you destroy!
Play Now: Morterra.com
Hey guys! I've just published the latest changes to Morterra, here's what's new:
- Fixed the camera rotate bug (If you experience any lag with the camera, you can also disable hover text in settings)
- Fixed player hit boxes
- Added mouse sensitivity setting
- Added jewelry - gems are a very rare drop and jewelry can be crafted on alchemy tables
- Gold necklaces stop level decay (player won't get hungry/thirsty)
- Ruby necklaces make food add to health and health regenerates faster
- Diamond necklaces make weapons/tools/armor not decay when used
- Emerald necklaces basically give you a second roll at the mining drop table if you get an aluminum/iron drop (2x rare drop rate)
- Crowns can be crafted and have the perks of all of the jewelry combined (in the future it will have more meaning: show on map, taxes, high score for time equipped, etc.)
- Bows received a buff
- Pickaxe raiding has received a small nerf
- Weapon attack radius has been improved drastically
- Weapon strength now accurately reflects the damage dealt on a naked opponent
- Flags now take 7 days to start decaying
- Flint & steel item has been added for multiple firemakes
- Hit markers now float independently of player models
- A red screen hit indicator now exists in the UI to signal when you've been hurt (in the future we will add directional hit indicators)
- Death screen now shows who you were killed by
- Added a public dev server for players to test out PvP and future updates. Chests spawn throughout with various valuable loot.
Play Morterra - Multiplayer PvP Game
First player to craft and wield a crown (with proof: send a screenshot to the discord), will have their account be the first account listed on our future Hall of Fame page. This will be a page that is filled with various accolades that we choose.
Eventually the game will consist of "seasons" where an individual or clan will win and be added as the winner of that season.
M0N0_M4N 1 year agoControls Tutorial/Learning Curve
morterra 1 year agoThank you! A tutorial has been our #1 feedback, so it is our main priority at the moment. You can find sharp rocks on the ground which can be used as a one-time hatchet/knife - a tutorial would help explain that better ;D. You can create a flag to claim land - also will be in the tutorial. The help page sucks and will be replaced once we finish the tutorial. Spears aren't useless, when more players are on they are very useful for defending yourself. There are cows, pigs, and horses as well, but they usually try to stay away from humans. The percentages are your survival levels: hunger, thirst, fatigue, health, etc. You need to maintain them to survive :)
differentwaygames 1 year agoGame Graphics Controls
morterra 1 year agoThanks! We are working on a tutorial and will add more ambient sounds ASAP! Also, animals are meant to be fast - a trap or a bow are a couple of solutions :D. Also, any chance you could replicate the bug with the trees? We haven't encountered or heard of it yet...
shokh 1 year ago
morterra 8 months agoHmm. Are you using Chrome? And do you have hardware acceleration enabled? Those can be the biggest performance throttles.
Lukakiwi 7 months agoGame Graphics Tutorial/Learning Curve
morterra 7 months agoThanks for trying out the game! We do have a tutorial if you press 'ESC' and click on 'Tutorial' at the top. It also pops up automatically the first time you log in, although it seems most people just ignore it. We have since made it much more aggressive of a popup, to better catch your attention. Thank you for this feedback, and let me know if you try it out again, what you think!
HARDGames 6 months agoGame Graphics Mechanics
morterra 5 months agoThank you so much for trying it out and giving us your feedback!
MrScream 6 months agoStory/Writing/Dialogue Tutorial/Learning Curve
morterra 5 months agoHey! Thank you so much for checking out the game and leaving your feedback! It means a ton!
digitalwater 5 months agoControls
morterra 5 months agoThank you! Will do!
Super 80s World is the game of the decade... the 1980s. A fast paced retro-platfomer where every year is a different world.
Action-adventure with characters and stuff. Zeran's Folly was released on October 6, 2017.Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/665030/Zerans_Folly/Free version: http://zeransfolly.myroidtypecomics.com/freeversion.php