It's action-packed puzzle game about computer science that can become dangerous!
With k_OS or LackNet (two operating systems) you have the task of decrypting files by Decrypter.
Destroy servers, create internet connections, play game based on bugs similar to Geometry Dash - there are plenty of possibilities.
Experience a hacker attack, experience great visual effects.
Will you find out what is Project Strange - the title project left by Ethan and what is behind it?
- Added a new server: "k_OS Central Mainframe",
- Added a ending of the game,
- Fixed a bug with appearing tutorial (now, disappear after first server in LackNet),
- Fixed a button View Files in k_OS Database,
- Added a lot of commands to LackNet OS,
- Fixed a bug that prevent the desktop from turning on,
- Fixed a IRC Chat,
- Changed a font in notepads,
- Fixed a LOT of BUGS (some have destroyed the gameplay),
- Added new sound effects,
- Added a installation of LackNet,
- Added a new mission: "Rat Race",
- Changed intro.
- Fixed a bug with mail in Hidden e-mail, - Improved a Decrypter 1.0 (second level) by adding more time, - Improved a Decrypter 2.0 (second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth level), - Improved intro 2, - Improved a bug with Git-Bucket website, - Fixed a bug that after entry "www.KronewGames.com" causes game crash, - Improved LackNet (Website).
- More bug-fixes
- Multiplayer maybe?
BackNowhere 2 months agoTutorial/Learning Curve
TheMatiaz0 2 months agoThank you for your comment!
TheMatiaz0 2 months agoOkay, update 1.1.5 is now on Gamejolt with new tutorial!
Room To Grow started out as a competition between my friend and I, but escalated into a simple interesting puzzleish game. You start out extremely zoomed in and on level 1, with 0 points and 300 health. Your goal is to get the required score for the level and move on, but along the way you will need to attempt to collect zoomer orbs; purple orbs that zoom out the camera slightly. Currently I update the game ever 2~3 days, and with each updates usually comes a new level.
Shabda is an early prototype of a upcoming game that relies completely on spatial 3d(binaural) sound for navigation. There is a difference between 3d audio and spatial(binaural audio). Binaural audio uses special sounds to trick your brain to position sounds in 3d space as if they were real. With that, you can actually understand how close, far, up or down something is in relation to your head. A first prototype demo is also available with a simple demonstration of game mechanics. In order to run and play it with spatial sound, you need to enable HRTF in your sound system. Please note that without HRTF enabled, it will be close to impossible to play Shabda, as the sounds will just be regular stereo.
RePete is a 2D puzzle platformer about time travel and self-cooperation. You are Pete, a normal guy with abnormal abilities. Loop back in time and help your past self collect gems, solve puzzles, and reach new heights! RePete features four worlds, each introducing new gameplay elements, with over 60 challenging levels to test your ability to work with yourself. The demo version features the first two worlds so you can try before you buy!