Zenman Empire is the largest nation in the world. It is located in the central region and surrounded by the bloodthirsty Martia Kingdom (formerly the Martia Tribes) in the north, the deceptively powerful Amazail Kingdom in the south, and the unpredictable House Lagidis in the west.
Each year, the vassal factions must pay a tribute with gifts, weapons, women, and gold to Zenman Empire.
Its capital city, Zalumi, has been protected by the four most powerful noble families. Those four families are the Sutherlands, the Pantelakos, the Totens, and the Rileys.
One morning, Leonardo, the only child of the Sutherlands, was nowhere to be found. His mysterious disappearance shocked the nation.
Meanwhile, in the north, Martia Kingdom has been staring at Zalumi for years. The Amazailian are also lurking around from the south. Both are growing tired of being a vassal nation. They are tiring of paying tributes to Zenman Empire. They have been watching Zalumi like a hawk, waiting for a chance to take action.
Sources from Iron Eagle, the mysterious organization from Zuda Kingdom, revealed that Martia and Amazail have been trying to form an alliance.
The once great Zenman Empire is suddenly facing two big threats from the north and south.
Characteristics and Features
• Zelda-style jumps, slash bushes, find secret treasures, explore hidden areas.
• Final Fantasy-style battle system, but with visible enemies. No random encounters.
• Grinding is unnecessary.
• The plots and dialogues are managed carefully in order to bring each character to life.
• No Game Over.
• Good replay value with multiple endings based on many variables, including multiple choices and subtle triggers.
Changes in version 1.1.5
- Major modification to the enemies, spoils, rewards, game difficulty and game balance. The game "Normal" mode should be much easier to finish now.
- Minor changes to characters, weapons, armors, items, potions stats.
- A few scenes have been modified.
- More bug fixing.
- Sound effects
- Game icons
- Battle animations
- New game+
- More sidequests
- Menu fix
AceOfAces 1 week agoStory/Writing/Dialogue Mechanics
Chicken Assassin is an Clicker RPG game set in modern fantasy times. Heavily inspired by 80s & 90s action movies combined with parody elements, game offers addictive and fun gameplay.
An online RPG to take you back to a simpler time, where you complete quests, explore, level up, get skills, and even kill animals by beating them to death with that femur you found!
"The Quest for Instant Noodles" is an action RPG about someone desperate for an unlimited supply of instant noodles. The game is now fully complete! If you feel like it, check out my Itch.io page: https://guurd.itch.io/the-quest-for-instant-noodles