I was testing on the unity web platform and I don't know if it's different from the full game. Here are the pros and cons of the unity web version.
- Nice game mechanic idea
- Entertaining and varied level design that made the game stood out
- The graphic is simple but it's fit with the game mechanic
- Lack of tutorial or instruction. When I first open the game on https://air-n.itch.io/click I was immediately playing the game without scrolling down to read the instruction below and just clicking randomly because the title is named click. It might be a good idea to incorporate the instruction inside the game or change the first level to teach the player of the game mechanics like the first level of the Mario Bros game.
- The control is too fast. A lot of roasters already address this issue. I understand that faster jump gave an additional challenge for the player, but it might be the reason for the player to stop playing.
- Need restart button. Technically the player can restart by dying, but sometimes there is nothing to make the player dead and might be stuck because there is no restart button.
The control is fine just like any other flappy bird clone game, but I don't understand why I was dead when the bird fly too high. The graphic is well drawn but background is static. It would be better to have a moving background. There is also a lack in contrast of the color of the background and the other game object.5 months ago
a simple game with simple graphic, simple control, and simple game core. it's hard to comment because it's too simple but I found that the score is added every time the player jump which is weird. Usually, the points is added when the player successfully jump to the next block. Overall not a bad start, just need one or more mechanic like obstacle or something to add more depth to the core loop5 months ago
The graphic and sound design is good enough to get the player feel the atmosphere of the game. The control is simple but not polished enough. Level design need to be reworked. The first level is already too hard, the obstacle are obscured maybe add more contrast to the color, and it's not clear which floor can be used for descending.5 months ago