Innocent immerses you in the not too distant year of 2218, where Earth has been devastated by natural disaster caused by excessive logging and destruction of natural resources. Unknown viruses have filled every corner of the world with raging mutated creatures. The most terrible of such viruses is known as "carbonized disease" and is the greatest threat to humanity ever known. Infection with this disease will cause a human to carbonize from the inside out without ever rotting, or as some will put it "coke." Embark on an adventure filled with challenging puzzles to solve, avoiding crisis and solving the riddle of this carbonation while unlocking the mystery of these natural disasters.
*Hollywood Visual Effects
1. Grand scenic horizons, including snowy landscapes, incredible mountains, and karst caves.
2. Fully immerse yourself in a world where the fate of humanity rests solely on you.
3. Become addicted to the sense of purpose brought to you with the mission of saving humanity.
*Ingenious Puzzle Setting
1. Designed for the core puzzle solving gamer. Dedicated mechanisms used in imaginative ways will impress you each step of the way.
2. Solving these complicated puzzles and traps will require both intelligence and courage. Throughout this process you will gain not only the satisfaction of solving each puzzle, but the long term gratification of truth, piece by piece.
*Unique VR Experience
1. Blue Butterfly Time: Blue Butterfly is a skill players may acquire when first entering Storm Island. Utilizing Blue Butterfly Time allows the player to enter bullet time, unlocking possibilities that would otherwise not exist.
2. Realistic Experiences: Experience thrilling things you otherwise would not dare to do, climb snow capped mountains and slide through incredible caverns.
3. User Friendly: Experience a simplified gameplay, using hand tracking to intuitively operate in game objects and solve puzzles.
rock 3 weeks agoStory/Writing/Dialogue Animation
temozhu 3 weeks agoJoin us in Feb 26, 2018!
zhudandan 3 weeks ago
temozhu 2 weeks agoThanks! It will be released on Steam at Feb 26,2018. Come to join us!
Room To Grow started out as a competition between my friend and I, but escalated into a simple interesting puzzleish game. You start out extremely zoomed in and on level 1, with 0 points and 300 health. Your goal is to get the required score for the level and move on, but along the way you will need to attempt to collect zoomer orbs; purple orbs that zoom out the camera slightly. Currently I update the game ever 2~3 days, and with each updates usually comes a new level.
Shabda is an early prototype of a upcoming game that relies completely on spatial 3d(binaural) sound for navigation. There is a difference between 3d audio and spatial(binaural audio). Binaural audio uses special sounds to trick your brain to position sounds in 3d space as if they were real. With that, you can actually understand how close, far, up or down something is in relation to your head. A first prototype demo is also available with a simple demonstration of game mechanics. In order to run and play it with spatial sound, you need to enable HRTF in your sound system. Please note that without HRTF enabled, it will be close to impossible to play Shabda, as the sounds will just be regular stereo.
RePete is a 2D puzzle platformer about time travel and self-cooperation. You are Pete, a normal guy with abnormal abilities. Loop back in time and help your past self collect gems, solve puzzles, and reach new heights! RePete features four worlds, each introducing new gameplay elements, with over 60 challenging levels to test your ability to work with yourself. The demo version features the first two worlds so you can try before you buy!