This is a game I worked on solo and it took me 6 months over 2 years!It is a minimalist fast paced vertical space shooter with retro gfx.The gameplay is very focused on the player skills over collecting upgrade/weapons to improve spaceships.It is not all about asteroids, you will come across various levels with differents style.Your dodging skills will be put to the test!Feedback welcome.Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.majiho.meteorhitThanks
I installed your game but it crashed straight upon launching from the play store link.
You should have received a crash report by email.
However, launching from the home screen worked fine.
- The graphics of the track look good and remind me of zero on n64.
- I found the ship more controllable using touch input instead of tilt.
- Is it possible to give the player a chance to resume when it lost either via life or watch ad? Having to restart from the beginning is hard.
- Can the initial speed be increased? It feel like a bit slow even though it gets faster later.
- Any power ups that can be added on the track? Like a boost to speed up the ship?
That is all from my initial review.
Hope you will find it useful and good luck with your game.