Remember the game Tank 1990 (AKA Battlecity published in 1985 on )? This is a modern remake of that with better graphics. it is available on Windows and Linux. you can find more here at my website.
- Please don't forget to give me feedback!
- Hull Movement: W,A,S,D
- Turret Movement: E,Q
- Fire: F/Space
- Smoke: C
- Hull Movement: I,J,K,L Alternative: 8,4,5,6
- Turret Movement: U,O Alternative: 7,9
- Fire: H Alternative:0/Enter
- Smoke: N Alternative: .
- Navigate Menu: Arrow Keys or W,A,S,D
- Select menu item: Enter
- Reset Game: G
- Speed Up game: +
- Slow down Game: -
- Exit: Esc
** Support for nintendo JoyCon was added
- Intel graphics cards are now supported
- more tanks are added
- AI is added as a feature
- Controls are added to the corners of the screen
- Grass is adjusted for better game experience
- More tank models
- Allow adition of different classes of tanks
- make each tank unique stats
- make modding easier
Nobody's roasted yet, be the first!
It's Raining Zombies is a (now abandoned) top down shooter written in Unity. You fight waves of zombies that rain down from the sky.Worked on from 2010 - 2011, this was my first almost-completed Unity game. The game started as a futureistic maze shooter with block characters and progressed to zombies in a sandbox town.
Kibble Quest is a 2D sidescrolling shooter for Android and iOS platforms. You play as a doggy spy agent that must track down the kibble stolen from all dog-kind by the cat mafia.
Space combat with claws! An advanced twin-stick shooter space epic, SpaceCats In Space! Follows the kingdom of Meowfyre’s rebellion against the dogs of the Grolich Empire. Bomber strikes, wingman assistance and RPG-like leveling are all tools at your disposal in the battle to stop OberLuft Kommandant Arnuld Von Schloss and the vast Grolich war machine. Featuring “Screen Shake” feedback and full voiceover and dialog to immerse you in a World War II inspired space battle of cats versus dogs.