This is my first Android game. Any feedback appreciated.
Block Blaster is a shooting game where you control your square and shoot at enemy squares that rain down on you.
- New Enemy: squares that shoot back at you in a variety of ways. Drops gold and healing items.
- HP System: you no longer lose the game in 1 hit.
- Stages: allows you to take on the challenge bit by bit
- Boosters: allows you to power up your square during a game. Unlock new boosters to be super powerful
- Bosses: waiting for you to discover. You can't get past without destroying it.
- Upgrades: makes you stronger and makes boosters go crazy
- Free to play
- Simple and easy control: your square is under your finger
- Can be played offline
- Agility and a lot of action
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jadenlin.fireup2018
Nobody's roasted yet, be the first!
It's Raining Zombies is a (now abandoned) top down shooter written in Unity. You fight waves of zombies that rain down from the sky.Worked on from 2010 - 2011, this was my first almost-completed Unity game. The game started as a futureistic maze shooter with block characters and progressed to zombies in a sandbox town.
Kibble Quest is a 2D sidescrolling shooter for Android and iOS platforms. You play as a doggy spy agent that must track down the kibble stolen from all dog-kind by the cat mafia.
Space combat with claws! An advanced twin-stick shooter space epic, SpaceCats In Space! Follows the kingdom of Meowfyre’s rebellion against the dogs of the Grolich Empire. Bomber strikes, wingman assistance and RPG-like leveling are all tools at your disposal in the battle to stop OberLuft Kommandant Arnuld Von Schloss and the vast Grolich war machine. Featuring “Screen Shake” feedback and full voiceover and dialog to immerse you in a World War II inspired space battle of cats versus dogs.