Hi, first off I tried to play in 2580 x 1080 but all the graphics were cutting off the screen, so maybe remove that resolution.
1) The game strategy was very simple at first but then it gets very complex with the introduction of gear cards and a lot of new terms. Overall great strategy play.
2) I would like a quick animation for when you are clicking and holding something, like a circle that fills for the holding a gear, because the gear description kind of comes out suddenly without it.
3) I think the game could use less cutscenes, I specifically remember when two players were first introduced to the map, seeing the cutscene, and going "no duh, just let me kill em". Maybe instead it would be a great time to give the leaders unique personalities/character development like in civilization?
4) The tilted UI looks cool
5) Sound Design was on point
6) It is very cheesy that the credits are under the title in the main menu, it would be better in a credits button/screen.
Please note I played the demo, and I had no ads, so I don't know how it feels with those breaks/controls.