1-4 players platformer about friendship, love and what it means to be human. Adventure, action and puzzles, contrasting cute and gore effects, also including RPG elements. Currently featuring multiple game modes, 1-4 players: PvE: Story mode (in progress, only tech demo level). Coop is supported! PvP: Versus (rounds) PvP: Last One Standing PvE: Survival
Hi from Reddit!
Here's my thoughts:
* I liked the funny settings
* The controls tutorial is a great idea
* The jumping is okay, but I feel the gravity pushes way too hard, way too fast.
* I feel sometimes the character might be a bit slow. Not sure if a sprint key would improve this and I see why you made it slow, for precise jumping and etc.
* I like that you still preserve your items after you die.
* I feel like the character bounces a bit. This could be changed by setting restitution to zero.
* Game ramps up in diffuculty way too fast.