"A Troll's Tale - Troll Patrol" is a puzzle game which combines the tile-matching and RPG genres by offering a unique experience: Play as the last defender of the threatened troll den where vicious village people and heroes from far away castles and kingdoms knock down your door.Stand firm, take whatever weapon is close and fight them off to get your family and friends to safety. Protect what is rightfully yours, your home, your heritage. They come for blood, for revenge, to still their blood thirst. But you won't allow it.More and more enemies pour through the broken door and by connecting them to sword tiles you can fight them off. Once you get hit you can connect potions to heal your wounds or connect shields to improve your armor. Connecting gold might lead to new treasures that help you defend what is yours and keep their filthy hands of your stuff.Features (might be more now as more are added during the beta):- Over 50 unlockable types of enemies- 6 unlockable weapon types- Endless waves of enemies- Over 50 active and passive skills and powerups- Leaderboards and AchievementsThis game is still a beta version so there is still content missing. Stay tuned for further updates. (And it is quite unbalanced but we are getting there.)
Tested on S8+
- it doesn't use the whole screen, I get back bars
- French uses a different font
- the in-game title bar doesn't fit the scene
- the game over scene is too colorful, it distracts as there is no clear theme
- the main game screen has strange blue bars at the sides
- gameover screen: the records, what do they mean?
- the tutorial screens look unfinished and don't fit to the rest
- the exit screen doesn't fit the theme
- when I get over 6000 points the score doesn't fit anymore and touches the pause button
Overall the game works but could use some polish. For example if I pop a balloon let it push others away. That would also add some more depth to the game.