W.W.II Operations: Desert Front is a World War 2 first-person shooter that takes place during the Western Desert Campaign (1940-1943)
- American Campaign: You will play as soldiers from the 9th Infantry Division of the U.S Army, sent to Rabat during Operation Torch, 1942. Your mission is to liberate the country from Vichy French occupation, fight alongside with your platoon and help them get through the toughest of situations. These characters include:
- Sergeant James Andrew Hawkins, 21 years old, 1st Platoon 2nd-in-command, Baker Squad.
- Private Jim Becker, 20 years old, Baker Squad.
- Sergeant Joe Ryder, 25 years old, 1st Platoon Leader, Able Squad.
Start from the shores of Morocco to Vichy-occupied villages and Special Operations Afrika Korps bases, experience the Invasion of Rabat like never before!
June 6th, 2021.
Update 1.9 is out, and it might possibly be the last update for Desert Front, but don't say goodbye just yet, I said possibly!
Originally it was going to be 2.0, but we saved that for later, hehe. But for now, let's see what this new update brings us:
- New Voice Actor for Sgt. Joseph Ryder, a YouTuber named ContraWolf (A few of Noah Deibler's lines are still kept for another character, Cpl. Deibler :D)
- Updated the main menu, credits, cutscenes, mission objectives screen, weapon HUD and textures.
- The compass now shows whoever is near you, though it would not differ between friend and foe, you will have to figure who they are by yourself :0
- Vichy Frenchies now pose a bigger threat than just 1 level, they'll be alongside the Germans in the main missions (History Fact: The Germans and Italians did not arrive before the Allies took over Morocco, which made the battlefield comprised of only Vichy French troops, the game is not entirely accurate to ensure an entertaining experience)
The game has no planned update at the moment, but you could check out its sequel, Lions on The Desert Front.
galahad14 1 year agoGame Graphics Game Graphics
Warlines 1 year agoHehe, thanks
NAITIK-singh-coder-944 11 months agoGame Graphics
NAITIK-singh-coder-944 11 months agoIn which other website you have published
NAITIK-singh-coder-944 11 months agoIs it made in unity
Warlines 11 months agoThank you for the nice comment! :>
Roadster 11 months agoReal good
Warlines 11 months agoThanks, Roadster :D
It's Raining Zombies is a (now abandoned) top down shooter written in Unity. You fight waves of zombies that rain down from the sky.Worked on from 2010 - 2011, this was my first almost-completed Unity game. The game started as a futureistic maze shooter with block characters and progressed to zombies in a sandbox town.
Kibble Quest is a 2D sidescrolling shooter for Android and iOS platforms. You play as a doggy spy agent that must track down the kibble stolen from all dog-kind by the cat mafia.
Space combat with claws! An advanced twin-stick shooter space epic, SpaceCats In Space! Follows the kingdom of Meowfyre’s rebellion against the dogs of the Grolich Empire. Bomber strikes, wingman assistance and RPG-like leveling are all tools at your disposal in the battle to stop OberLuft Kommandant Arnuld Von Schloss and the vast Grolich war machine. Featuring “Screen Shake” feedback and full voiceover and dialog to immerse you in a World War II inspired space battle of cats versus dogs.