- You're Trapped In A Creepy House And You Need To Escape Through The Main Door.
- Be Careful.. You Aren't Alone, The Place Is Swarming With Invisible Walking Skeletons.
- You Can't See Them, And They Can't See You Too.
- If You Get Really Close To Them... They Will Hurt You.
- You Can't Fight Them, You Need To Avoid Them.
- However, You Can Use Your Charged Laser To Find And Detect Those Skeletons For A Short Time.
- The Laser Won't Last Forever.. But You May Find Some Batteries Around.
Nobody's roasted yet, be the first!
It's Raining Zombies is a (now abandoned) top down shooter written in Unity. You fight waves of zombies that rain down from the sky.Worked on from 2010 - 2011, this was my first almost-completed Unity game. The game started as a futureistic maze shooter with block characters and progressed to zombies in a sandbox town.
Kibble Quest is a 2D sidescrolling shooter for Android and iOS platforms. You play as a doggy spy agent that must track down the kibble stolen from all dog-kind by the cat mafia.
Space combat with claws! An advanced twin-stick shooter space epic, SpaceCats In Space! Follows the kingdom of Meowfyre’s rebellion against the dogs of the Grolich Empire. Bomber strikes, wingman assistance and RPG-like leveling are all tools at your disposal in the battle to stop OberLuft Kommandant Arnuld Von Schloss and the vast Grolich war machine. Featuring “Screen Shake” feedback and full voiceover and dialog to immerse you in a World War II inspired space battle of cats versus dogs.