"Take to the Skies" is a game where you pilot a plane and defend against endless waves of enemy jets. Please send lots feedback!
Fly a spaceship from one of the most successful and iconic video games from 1979 in this third-person, 3D remake of Asteroids.
Negativity, a game of sharp contrast and quick reflexes, will challenge your skills to dodge shapes falling from the sky, while using only one button to guide your dodger to the highest score.
This is a really cool game!
1) It was a bit hectic at first (i didn't really understand what was happening), but after a few minutes, I think i figured it out
2) The graphics were a bit bland. It might help to put textures, or even just different colors.
3) I LOVED the HUD! It was so clean and simple, and the shop system was nice!
4) It might help to give just a little bit of player control, and not just power-ups.
5) All games should have a tutorial and/or in-game help section.