Brick Mosaic is funny puzzle game with easy rules, where you need to place all blocks in specified forms. Forms get bigger and harder.Right now game contains 60 levels and Challenge mode.Google Play
Simply tap the screen to cut rope, tap again to install the hook in any place. Try to pass all levels with reaching a finish zone and three stars rate. Try to get all special star! It is much harder than you think! Features: - 70+ levels with growing difficulty - Challenge endless mode with leadearboard - Easy rules and friendly funny physics - Various skins Swing from platform to platform. Simply tap the screen when the rope is long enough to reach the next platform. How long can you survive? Collect gems and unlock cool new skins.
I understood almost nothing. I just clicked on the cards with colored numbers and something is happened. No idea how it's worked.
So I think you need to work on tutorial (not just bunch of text on the screen, but adaptive and visual tutorial), work more on visualization of cards and effects. On the end of round I have around 500 numbers with highlighting, but in the beginning of the round all my steps don't give a damage to robot.
The only thing I understood was the robot phrases :)
First of all, this is nice mechanics, I like it!
- I totally don't like text tutorial. English is not my native language and I spend more time to read all text. Just make some animation tutorial where I can see what to do, not to read it.
- Reduce the amount of advertising after the levels. I think it is too frequent now. Little annoying
- The flicker of the selected action (cursor, portal) on my screen is subtle
- Level 3 is too hard for beginning of the game cause you don't learn how to rotate portal angle. I did not immediately notice the glow on the portal, because it is small
- I know this is hard to do, but the box should “fall through” into the portal and fall out of another portal smoothly, and not just change the coordinates of the attack? It would be amazing!
Cool idea, keep up the good work! Good luck!