-> You're managing the army
- You are starting as a manager of the Boot Camp
- Produce army units and don't forget to hire Trainers / Investors as there is no way you can do everything on your own
- Your managerial decisions boost your Boot Camp powers
- Reach for Renown titles while becoming an experienced soldier
- Once you've built enough army units you can Deploy them to War Zone
-> Test your pre-built powers on the battlefield
- Test different strategies while attacking the enemies
- Fight invasions, fight single mode or fight together with your countrymen for common country goals
-> Compete with other soldiers around the globe
-> Strategy matters
- Choose when you might want to sacrifice your progress to gain huge long-lasting boosts that snowball your power
- Various mini-games and tasks you can complete to become stronger
- There is no limit when it comes to how powerful you can become!
-> Social elements for more fun
- in-game chat
-> Idle Clicker Mechanics
- Trainers are working also while you are offline
Coming to War Clicks in the near future:
PhaneV 10 months agoGame Graphics
City Clicker is an idle game that's a cross between Cookie Clicker and Sim City. The game started out as a 3D lemonade stand clicker where users would need to produce ice, sugar, and lemons to create lemonade. It then changed into a more broad city simulator game where users can build lemonade stands, restaurants, banks, power plants, and more.
Penguin Pat Hologram is an augmented reality game for iOS most similar to whack-a-mole. It's most unique and compelling feature is that the game is rendered as a hologram.
Test your reflexes as you flick left and right to match the falling shapes. Climb up the high score chart and enjoy the mesmerizing music and visuals.
Growing up I always loved playing typing games. Not only were they fun but they helped increase my typing speed immensely. It then occurred to me that people use their phones just as much, if not more than their computers, and therefore should try and become efficient at typing on their phones. Hence the idea of Falling Fonts was born!Falling fonts is a fast paced, typing game which caters to those that are new to using mobile keyboards, to those who are already experts. Play Falling Fonts to improve your typing speed and accuracy or give it to your child and see their proficiency improve without them realizing they're learning!Words fall from the sky and it is your task to destroy them by typing the words and shooting them! Earn coins by destroying the special golden words and then unlock new unique fonts!Includes 2 game modes, +40 fonts and +30 challenges.